Like what you read or do you want to kick me in the face? Tell me about it, I would love to read your comments!!!!!!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Speechless




Here we are a mere few days away from my New Year and I am speechless.
Is it because Papelbon is going back to the Pen? No. Is it because Ugueth Urbina got sentenced to 14 years in the Pen? No.Is it because the NFL Draft is approaching? No.Is it because PacMan Jones has been seen in handcuffs on ESPN more often than Mel Kiper has been on ESPN doing draft analysis? No.

It actually has nothing to do with sports. I am all for a good laugh. I enjoy joking and laughing and being stupid. However enough is enough. As I mentioned in my last blog, I am addicted to Reality TV. I have been watching American Idol a lot this year. Honestly, I am not sure why I care. I will never buy any CDs that the "Idols" make. I won't see them on tour. Heck, I'll forget most of their names. I can't think, for the life of me, of the name of that curly headed kid who won the first American Idol competition. I guess, there's nothing better to watch on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. But people, the joke is getting a little old. Sanjaya must go home. I bet that between the "anti-idol" website (www.votefortheworst.com), Howard Stern, the "tweenies" and the country of India (the 2nd largest population on the planet), Sanjaya is getting the majority of votes. It is kind of like Yao Ming and the All Star voting. 3 years after Yao retires, he will still receive 5 million "right in" votes from China!

This is my plea and my cry. Please let Sanjaya go home. He is horrible!!!!!
However, if Howard Stern and all of the devoted followers of www.votefortheworst.com actually have nothing else better to do with their lives, but sabotage the show. I actually feel bad for them.

Man people, get a job ... move out of Mom and Dad's garage ... quit playing Dungeons and Dragons, besides your Mom and Dad are tired of supporting you!




Is she crying because Sanjaya is a wonderful performer or has she just realized that once people see this ... she will never get a date?






Keep your eyes on the prize Jeff .....baseball, baseball, baseball!

Smile on people ...Smile on!

No comments: